Fair Usage Policy
When using our services, the Equipment, our facilities or networks and any products, content, applications or services in conjunction with the Services or Equipment, you must comply with all applicable laws, and our policies, rules and limits including this FUP.
What is a Fair Usage Policy?
Fair Usage Policy is designed in such a manner that we continue to provide the best of internet experience to all our customers.
Why a Fair Usage Policy?
While the packages have been designed to give unlimited broadband experience to the subscribers, few customers may use excessive amount of the data transfer, causing traffic congestion on the network. In order not to impair the experience of other users, a Fair Usage Policy is applied. This helps to give the desired Internet usage experience to all users, especially since broadband is a shared bandwidth experience and the over-usage of a group of customers must not affect the rest of the users.
How it works?
Fair Usage Policy is the broadband industry’s attempt at keeping cyber traffic down. The policies are designed to protect the people who might be affected by your downloading. If the ISP decides to put FUP in place, the ISP may do all or, any of the following : Limit usage, Restrict data usage, restrict speed, and much more. Please refrain from downloading massive amount of data, streaming movies/videos, playing online game, and so on. AnnamTelecom will not be responsible for any problems accessing the internet or any other restrictions placed by the ISP.
- Fair usage policy might be different by ISP^1 of countries that customer use for.
- ^1 : what is ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
- An Internet service provider (ISP) is an organization that provides access to the Internet. Access ISPs directly connect clients to the Internet using wireless connections.
- Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, AnnamTelecom may contact You to discuss changing Your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
- If, after AnnamTelecom has contacted you, Your unreasonable use continues, AnnamTelecom may, without further notice to you suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND THIS FUP, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE SERVICES AND NOTIFY AnnamTelecom THAT YOU ARE TERMINATING THE SERVICES.
Service Terms and Conditions